Enrollment is open for the Ambassador team

We are happy to announce that we are now accepting applications for the next cohort of Ambassadors!

:eyes: Interested? Click here https://forms.gle/xtDCNAzWkATsmJhP9 to submit an application by July 15, 2022
:point_right: To learn more about our Ambassador program click here: Become a Subspace Ambassador. Read about the benefits and watch reviews from our first cohort!
:raised_hands: We will start reviewing applications and scheduling interviews on a rolling basis, so make sure to apply early.

Important: If you applied on the previous questionnaire, you will need to fill out the new form at the link above. The results of the previous form will not be taken into account.

We look forward to seeing your application :sparkles:

4 Likes

Done! Application send :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What period of the program?

We just opened it up, and are just now wrapping up phase one of our incentivized testnet, Gemini.

Justin, thank you for reply. I tried to find details about the program, but unfortunately there is very little information. That is why I decided to clarify.

I am on :fire::fire::fire: letsssss goooo

2 Likes

Happy to help, I would suggest to join our Discord which is usually the first place to get announcements and updates :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have any specific questions I’d be happy to answer what I can (I was one of the first cohort of ambassadors)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been in the project long enough to understand the ins and outs. Previously, I was clarifying information that was not tied up. Thanks again for your help.

4 Likes