Subspace Attending ETHDenver 2024

Meet the Subspace Team at ETHDenver 2024

Hello Subspace Community!

We hope this message finds you all well and thriving in the vast expanses of the digital cosmos. Today, we’re thrilled to share some electrifying news that’s sure to add a spark to your circuits!

Subspace Goes to ETHDenver 2024

Yes, you read that right! Members of our leadership team are gearing up to dive into the heart of blockchain innovation at ETHDenver 2024. This is, of course, a pilgrimage to the epicenter of Ethereum’s ever-expanding universe, and we’re buzzing with excitement to be a part of this extraordinary gathering.

Why We’re Excited

ETHDenver is more than a conference; it’s a beacon for thinkers, creators, and visionaries united by a shared passion for Ethereum and its boundless possibilities. For us, it’s a golden opportunity to:

• Connect: We’re eager to meet fellow enthusiasts, share ideas, and forge connections that transcend digital boundaries.
  • Learn: The event is a treasure trove of knowledge, with insights from some of the brightest minds in blockchain. We can’t wait to soak it all in and bring back invaluable insights to our community.
  • Share: This is our chance to showcase the strides Subspace has made and the vision that propels us forward. We’re here to tell our story, and we want you to be a part of it.

Let’s Meet Up!

Are you heading to ETHDenver too? Fantastic! We’d love nothing more than to meet you in person. Whether you’re a long-time member of our community or just Subspace-curious, come find us. Let’s share stories, discuss ideas, or simply enjoy a friendly chat amidst the buzz of innovation. Please reach out to jim@subspace.network and let’s hash out a plan.

We’ll be sharing more details about our exact location and meetup times as the event approaches. Keep an eye on this thread for updates!