- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU Architecture: Intel x64
- RAM: 32GiB
- Storage: SSD
- Plot Size: 10G
- Subspace Deployment Method: Subspace CLI
If we start syncing via the CLI and then pull the network cable out of the machine (or lose internet in some other way) the node will sync super fast and then plotting will crash as soon as it starts.
Steps to reproduce
- Start farming via CLI
- Disable internet connection in some way
- Node stops syncing until connection is restored.
What happens instead
- Node syncs a lot quicker than expected and then the plotting phase crashes as soon as it starts.
The above is not my error, rather from another user who reported the same symptoms.
There is also an example of the fast sync behaviour and slow plotting with missing hashes rather than crashing after.