Hidden Treasure Discovered 💎 A Surprise for our Devoted Farmers!

We are excited to announce that a group of fearless adventurers discovered a treasure chest containing additional rewards for Gemini II! If you have the commitment and diligence to unlock this treasure chest, jump aboard and set up your farmer node :rocket:

To show our appreciation to the farmers who are helping us test the network by keeping their farmer node consistently online, we have allocated an additional 0.5% of the total token supply to Gemini II. The additional 0.5% will be distributed proportionally to the amount of tSSC farmed, similar to the Gemini I model. Farmers must have a minimum balance of 3 tSSC to be eligible to receive rewards from the new allocation. So keep your nodes up and running!

Gemini II Rewards Update: up to 1% of the total token supply allocated

• Up to 0.5% will be distributed equally to reward addresses with at least 0.5 tSSC, based on the milestones reached
  • 0.5% will be distributed (proportionally to the amount of tSSC farmed) to reward addresses with at least 3 tSSC (Gemini II balance only)

We want to thank everyone for helping us bootstrap the Subspace Network in the journey to create the largest decentralized network. We appreciate your dedication and the altruistic sentiment you have put in.

:hatching_chick: For newcomers, please visit the Farm page on our website to get started: Farm from anywhere on Subspace Network

FAQ

1. If I’m already running a farmer node for Gemini II, is there anything else I should do?
    If you are already running a node for Gemini II, there is nothing more you need to do. You just need to ensure the node is up and running so you can maximize the credits you farm.

2. What happens to all reward addresses that don’t reach the minimum 3 tSSC balance required?
    If a reward address has at least 0.5 tSSC but not 3 tSSC, it will still qualify for the shared milestones reward pool outlined in this forum post.

3. Is this a replacement for the initial incentive model shared during the launch of Gemini II?
    No, this is in addition to the three milestones reward pool previously announced. This means that a farmer could qualify for both. There is now in total 1% of the total token supply allocated to Gemini II, instead of 0.5% as previously announced.

4. Are participants allowed to run multiple nodes?
    Subspace Network was designed to be a fully permissionless network, including the incentivized testnet. This means participants can run multiple distinct nodes simultaneously without being penalized. So if someone wanted to run multiple farmer nodes and direct the reward to a single address, it is not penalized. The only scenario where someone could get flagged is if they tried to rotate the reward address with the same farmer node. In that case, we will only consider their latest address as valid.

10 Likes

发现隐藏的宝藏 给我们虔诚的农民一个惊喜!(Hidden Treasure Discovered A Surprise for our Devoted Farmers!)

We are excited to announce that a group of fearless adventurers discovered a treasure chest containing additional rewards for Gemini II! If you have the commitment and diligence to unlock this treasure chest, jump aboard and set up your farmer node :rocket:

我们很高兴地宣布,一群无所畏惧的冒险家发现了一个宝箱,里面装有 Gemini II 的额外奖励!如果您有决心和勤奋来解锁这个宝箱,赶紧上车并设置您的农夫节点。

To show our appreciation to the farmers who are helping us test the network by keeping their farmer node consistently online, we have allocated an additional 0.5% of the total token supply to Gemini II. The additional 0.5% will be distributed proportionally to the amount of tSSC farmed, similar to the Gemini I model. Farmers must have a minimum balance of 3 tSSC to be eligible to receive rewards from the new allocation. So keep your nodes up and running!

为了感谢通过保持农夫节点始终在线来帮助我们测试网络的农夫,我们将总代币供应量的 0.5% 额外分配给 Gemini II。额外的 0.5% 将与种植的 tSSC 数量成比例分配,类似于 Gemini I 模型。农夫必须至少有 3 tSSC 的余额,才有资格从新分配中获得奖励。因此,请保持您的节点正常运行!

Gemini II Rewards Update: up to 1% of the total token supply allocated
Gemini II 奖励更新:高达分配的总代币供应量的 1%

• Up to 0.5% will be distributed equally to reward addresses with at least 0.5 tSSC, based on the milestones reached

根据达到的里程碑,最多 0.5% 将平均分配给至少有 0.5 tSSC 的地址

• 0.5% will be distributed (proportionally to the amount of tSSC farmed) to reward addresses with at least 3 tSSC (Gemini II balance only)

0.5% 将分配(与所耕种的 tSSC 数量成比例)给至少有 3 tSSC 的地址(仅限 Gemini II 余额)

We want to thank everyone for helping us bootstrap the Subspace Network in the journey to create the largest decentralized network. We appreciate your dedication and the altruistic sentiment you have put in.

我们要感谢大家帮助我们在创建最大去中心化网络的过程中引导子空间网络。我们感谢您的奉献精神和您所投入的利他情绪。

For newcomers, please visit the Farm page on our website to get started: Farm from anywhere on Subspace Network 1

对于新手,请访问我们网站上的 Farm 页面以开始:从 Subspace Network 1 上的任何地方进行 Farm

FAQ

1. If I’m already running a farmer node for Gemini II, is there anything else I should do?
    如果我已经在为 Gemini II 运行农夫节点,我还需要做些什么吗?

If you are already running a node for Gemini II, there is nothing more you need to do. You just need to ensure the node is up and running so you can maximize the credits you farm.

如果您已经在为 Gemini II 运行节点,则无需再做任何事情。您只需要确保节点已启动并正在运行,这样您就可以最大限度地利用您耕种的积分。

2. What happens to all reward addresses that don’t reach the minimum 3 tSSC balance required?
    所有未达到所需最低 3 tSSC 余额的奖励地址会怎样?

If a reward address has at least 0.5 tSSC but not 3 tSSC, it will still qualify for the shared milestones reward pool outlined in this forum post 8.

如果奖励地址至少有 0.5 tSSC 但不是 3 tSSC,它仍然有资格获得本论坛帖子中概述的共享里程碑奖励池

3. Is this a replacement for the initial incentive model shared during the launch of Gemini II?
    这是否可以替代 Gemini II 推出时共享的初始激励模式?

No, this is in addition to the three milestones reward pool previously announced. This means that a farmer could qualify for both. There is now in total 1% of the total token supply allocated to Gemini II, instead of 0.5% as previously announced.

不,这是先前宣布的三个里程碑奖励池的补充。这意味着农夫可以同时满足这两种条件。现在总共有 1% 的代币供应分配给 Gemini II,而不是之前宣布的 0.5%。

4. Are participants allowed to run multiple nodes?
    参与者是否允许运行多个节点?

Subspace Network was designed to be a fully permissionless network, including the incentivized testnet. This means participants can run multiple distinct nodes simultaneously without being penalized. So if someone wanted to run multiple farmer nodes and direct the reward to a single address, it is not penalized. The only scenario where someone could get flagged is if they tried to rotate the reward address with the same farmer node. In that case, we will only consider their latest address as valid.
    子空间网络被设计成一个完全无许可的网络,包括激励测试网。这意味着参与者可以同时运行多个不同的节点而不会受到惩罚。因此,如果有人想运行多个农夫节点并将奖励定向到单个地址,则不会受到惩罚。某人可能被标记的唯一情况是,如果他们尝试使用相同的农夫节点轮换奖励地址。在这种情况下,我们只会认为他们的最新地址是有效的。

3 Likes

It is fantastic! Thanks to the team for the community support!

1 Like

Hello-hello My Dear Friends.Very nice.TYVM!

hi, I reached 3.3 tSSC today.
if I stop running node now, will I get the reward from default “milestones reached” and get more from pool 0.5% booster?

@Yeweon-Subspace hi…

I have three questions.
How long does it spend to generate a new block evenly in the whole network?
Award 0.1 tSSC every generating a new block, is it right?
How many tSSC tokens can all miners get per day?

Excuse me, how can I check the corresponding reward?

1 Like