Gemini Phase 1 End Date

yes, it was not very easy, but in the end our team coped well with the problems and everything works fine

3 Likes

Earlier there was information that those who farmed tokens in the devnet will receive additional bonuses. Is it so?

1 Like

We are doing an “early adopter reward” that you will have to have farmed atleast one block on stress test network, and gemini network

1 Like

I don 't even have time to feed coins , it will be sad without a whitelist at all . I participated in the first stage of the testnet - I saved 100 coins , in the second - 0 coins and full synchronization . It means all for nothing . Well, how is it ???

1 Like

We appreciate all your support, we have definitely identified some areas to improve the network, such as increasing sync speeds, improving farming on hdds and many other minor improvements.

2 Likes

Hello you there from Validatrium team.
We were running the stress and Gemini 1 test nets
Were fully synchronized and so on.
It was a wild and interesting journey))
Just one question:
it’s more than ok to wait but due to rewards do we have to da anything or rewards gonna arrive) to our address when times come?
Thanks for the feedback and have a good day

1 Like

The rewards will be dropped to the reward address used on mainnet launch :slight_smile:

the tokenomics for mainnet have not been released yet.

what has been stated is 0.3% of whatever the token supply is will be divided proportionally to those who participated in test net.

1 Like

I took part in the “stress test” stage and I have 40 TSSC in my wallet. But during the “testnet” I was not able to earn tokens, even though I rented a server. I have farmer errors all the time. Can I get the reward of the first stage?

1 Like

As of now the rewards are specifically for those who synced a full node on the Gemini Test net. If you farmed at least 0.1 TSSC you will get a reward that is distributed equally to all those who participated. (This is separate from the reward that is proportional from how much you farmed.)

Sorry you rented space and had errors, this is why the team has stated multiple times to not go out and purchase equipment or storage space specifically for the test nets.

If you want to try again during the next phase, please reach out so we can make sure you can get the most out of your time.