About the Support category

Welcome to the Subspace Support Discourse Channel. Please post all your support queries here.

Where can I see the number of accrued tokens, I am one of the first put a node and my wallet address starts with 5, all right?

1 Like

You are able to search addresses on our subscan page here: https://subspace.subscan.io/

You can paste the address that starts with 5, but it will be converted to the equivalent address that starts with st.

To provide some additional insight, the address that starts with 5 is the base substrate address. this is an address that can then be derived for various chains that are based on substrate, such as Subspace, Polkadot, Kusama, etc. Most chains have good interoperability supporting these formats, but its also a good idea to understand the relation between the two.

ARE THESE LOGS NORMAL

subspace-farmer-1 | 2023-11-02T12:17:29.244266Z WARN single_disk_farm{disk_farm_index=0}: subspace_farmer::single_disk_farm::farming: Proving for solution skipped due to farming time limit slot=155678 sector_index=4

subspace-farmer-1 | 2023-11-02T12:31:18.922181Z INFO subspace_networking::node_runner: Added observed address as external: /ip4/192.168.11.1/udp/30533/quic-v1