About the General category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

There’s kinda mindset to discuss here.

“Category” at least for me is really “Object-Oriented”, which is nice to developpers while kinda harsh for ordinary users.Sometimes the granularity can go too detailed while drivng new users/ordinary users mad.

Ordinary users can only understand “working flow/process”, meaning download-install-run-monitor-rewards.

So i would suggest maybe we could create 2 types of “categories”, one is for developpers-“Object-Oriented”-could be as detailed as possible in terms of granularity.While the other one is for ordinary users, only “process oriented” and at most 2 levels in terms of granularity.

Just my personal ideas.There are still some details to figure out in both “types”.But personally i believe this mindset topic is worth dicussing before we start.

LFG!